At OT GO we work with parents who are concerned about their child’s development and learning. We take the time to carefully assess each child and explain the impact of results on your child’s ability to learn.
We then develop an individual, fun and interactive therapy program to help your child feel in control of their body, improve focus, attention and learn the skills they need to thrive.
Our process often includes:
- Initial phone conversation and meeting with parents to discuss concerns and objectives.
- Initial assessments with your child to determine their strengths and barriers.
- An assessment report will be developed and explained, detailing your child’s results and appropriate recommendations.
- Work with parents and your child’s school to schedule a block a therapy sessions that works with the class timetable.
- Receive weekly or fortnightly therapy sessions in your child’s school.
- Collaborate and liaise with parents, teachers and other health professionals each session to model strategies that will extend the benefits of direct intervention.